Friday, August 20, 2010

36 weeks down, 4 to go!

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone -- it seems like yesterday when we found out we were expecting. The showers are finished and we went to the store the other night and bought a few things that were still left on the registry. The car seat bases have been installed, everything's been unboxed, untagged, washed, and put away. I guess we're ready for this baby, but I still feel like a fish out of water. I feel like I don't know what the heck I'm going to do with her when she actually gets here! I'm trying not to stress about it because I know it's counter-productive, but I feel like there's a huge final exam coming up and I have no idea what's on it.

I really need to learn to fly by the seat of my pants and just roll with the punches -- not an easy feat for me by any means, but I have no other choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment