Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mommy's Day

Yesterday was a wonderful Mother's Day.  Livvie gave me a card that she picked out herself.  David said she wanted to get Mommy the "doggie card".  The grandmothers and aunts came to our house for dinner, and it was great having everyone together.

In other news, I'm starting to suffer from baby fever again.  I don't want to experience the envy again.  I didn't like myself the last time as I envied friends and family members their seemingly easy attempts to get pregnant.  We're not even really "trying" at this point, so I don't know why I'm feeling this way all over again.  My baby girl is so much fun, she's not yet 2, and I don't know why I feel as though my clock is ticking again.  I do know that I want her to be a big sister, but I'm also enjoying this "only child" one-on-one time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment