Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bed Rest is no fun

I stayed in the hospital until I made it to 34 weeks, which was this past Monday.  I was discharged on Monday and allowed to go home on bed rest. I'm allowed to go down the stairs once a day and come back up once a day.  I spend the rest of the day on the couch, getting up only to get a pre made drink or snack out of the refrigerator or to use the restroom. My MD appointment on Thursday revealed no changes in dilation. Doc said that if I make it to 36 weeks, I can resume all normal activity except work. If there are no babies at 37 weeks, then we induce. She did say she didn't think I would last two more weeks. They also said I wouldn't make it to 34, so I have no expectations of going anywhere before the 36 week mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment