Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Getting Antsy

We've decided to schedule an induction for September 21st, but honestly I hope Olivia decides to come on her own before that. It's only two weeks away on the calendar, but it's a million years away in my brain. Don't get me wrong: I loved being pregnant. I feel so blessed to have been able to go on this ride considering the medical professionals were telling us that it was highly unlikely that we could, especially without any intervention. However, I am uncomfortable, irritable, and really just anxious to meet our miracle baby. I know that when I look back, I will realize how quickly this has all gone by, but right now I'm just too ready to be done with the pregnancy thing and move on to the Mom thing to really care.

Saturday is the Buddy Walk to benefit the Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati. Olivia and I are going to walk with her buddy Gabe, and maybe, just maybe, that will get this party started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment