Sunday, August 9, 2009

Getting the party started

Well this looks to be it! I went for an ultrasound and blood test on Friday and the doctor confirmed that retrieval will be scheduled for Tuesday the 11th. Re-implantation will be Friday, and they will put back the two best looking embryos of the bunch. As confirmed by the ultrasound, we have 15 follicles to work with. My main focus this week is to keep myself (and David) relaxed and stress free so that we have success with these procedures. It helps that next week is our vacation and we will not have anything that we need to do BUT relax. The pregnancy test is scheduled for Friday the 28th of August.

I am really trying not to get my hopes up or get ahead of ourselves, but I can't help but have a good feeling about this. I looked ahead on the calendar and if everything goes our way, our baby(ies) would be due on May 21, which also happens to be our 5-year wedding anniversary. What a wonderful anniversary present.

Think baby thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment